Andro Play Apps

Interested in Android ? Androplayapps is the Best Blog if you want the latest info about Android Mobiles, Apps, Games and Tech News. See it once and you'll definitely come back for more.

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Next Lock Screen- Androplayapps


Hey everyone welcome to my blog!
Today I am going to tell you about an app which can change the look of your lock screen and make it very simple yet attractive.
You must have heard about the Arrow launcher which is used to personalize your home screen. Now Microsoft comes up with a new app to personalize your lock screen called Next Lock Screen.
If you liked Arrow launcher then you are definitely going to love this app.


What is Next Lock Screen?
Downloaded by one million plus people and having 4.2 stars rating is a free app which can change your boring lock screen into a new customized beautiful lock screen.

I downloaded this app and used it for a while and I liked it so much like its features, simplicity and much more so I am going to share my reviews about this app.

FEATURES-
1. If any notification comes up then you will see it directly in your lock screen. If you want to open it then swipe right and see Swipe left to dismiss it.
NotificationsYou can also switch on and off its notifications from its settings anytime.










2. It has the inbuilt Bing search feature to search anything on internet even without unlocking the phone.

3. You can also swipe up for shortcuts like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, flashlight etc. and you can also change brightness of screen plus auto mode for auto brightness control according to light.

 4.There is also a feature to open apps directly from the lock screen just by swiping up.
    You can select upto ten apps.





Weather5. You can open camera directly, just click and swipe it anywhere on the screen to open it.

6. It also shows you the current weather reports for which you don't have to download any other external   app. The weather feature is inbuilt, you just have to select your location and there you go.





7. It also has inbuilt HD wallpapers which you can use to change your lock screen wallpapers.

Music Player8. This lock screen also has the ability to access music player which is running in background.You can change or pause music anytime you want.









9. It also has the invite power saving mode to save your battery from draining fast.

Patter Lock10. It also provides you security features like pattern and pin lock to secure your privacy. No one can unlock your phone without your permission unless they know the password
.







I get to see some Cons in this app like-

1. If I switch on the notifications then I will see all the sensitive data like personal messages and all other mails even if the screen is locked with secure password.
2. And another one is that while using this app I am not able to use my status bar while I can use status bar in my system lock screen when the screen is locked.

These are few little cons which I don't like about this app but the pros takes over the cons so I am going to use this app as my default lock screen.
What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

To download Next Lock Screen Click Here

3 comments:

  1. Nice article.Thanks for sharing.
    bigo live

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Brooklyn, New York

    ReplyDelete